Thursday, December 12, 2013

Celebrity Makeup Look

Hello, lovely people! Tonight I want to share to you guys, some of my favorite celebrity look. I have been trying to copy their makeup even since I watched some tutorials of their look. Unfortunately, due to my lack of experience and stuff, I wasn't able to recreate them but if I improve I will surely try them again.

Here's the list ladies!



Cara Delevingne.
Photo Source: Daily Mail UK

I know of you girls will ask why I had Cara on my list. She doesn't  wear makeup when she's off duty, I know that. But that's what I like about her look. Being a model is hard, especially when people thinks you're perfect. Cara isn't afraid to show the world who she is. She doesn't care if cameras are following her around capturing photos of her barefaced, eye bags on the loose etc.

Besides that, I think every girl is beautiful even if without makeup. I love makeup but I do appreciate natural beauty a lot. So yeah, girls, you should not be afraid to go outside without makeup because if you look beautiful without makeup on, how much more if you do have them on?

Anyway, when Cara's on the red carpet or attending events or photo shoot, here are some of my favorite looks of her.

Smokey eye with nude lipstick.
Photo Source: WJ London

I am such a huge fan of Cara Delevingne and her bushy brows! So I love that she has minimal makeup on and the focus is on her brows. Smokey eye makeup and thin line of eyeliner and nude lipsticks is perfect for a date or a formal event.

Cara at the 2012 VS After Party.
Photo Source: Hola

Subtle makeup makes her eyebrows look much more beautiful.

Jason Wu Fashion Show.
Photo Source: Vimeo

Her eyelids has a white or cream eyeshadow and very thin line of eyeliner. Her eyebrows don't look too heavy because she has a red lipstick on that balances the look.

Cara at the Glamour Women of The Year Awards.
Photo Source: Ace Showbiz

In this look, her brows are a little lighter and she has little eyeshadow and a popping red lipstick.



Lana Del Rey
Photo Source: LeakedDaily

Lana Del Rey's makeup is so beautiful. I think her 60's look is very pretty. The colors are not that heavy so you can wear them during the day. It looks very natural and wearable. The crease is my favorite because when you apply the right color and you blended it properly, it will give an illusion of deeper eyelids. I like white bases on my lid and I don't like wearing heavy eye makeup and this look is just so perfect for me.


See her lids?
Photo Source: Pretty Much Amazing

I just love the lids. It's all about the eyes and everything remains subtle. No need to wear fake lashes if you're just wearing this look for school.


Perfect for everyday look.
Photo Source: Makeup Marple

I really think this will work for girls, teens and ladies who want to wear light makeup. Lana has a vintage aura on her and this look suits her so much! Want to perfect this look soon!



Audrey Hepburn
Photo Source: All Good Things


Audrey Hepburn's look is a little close to what Lana wears. But Audrey has fuller brows and no fake lashes because they don't exist yet I think? Anyway, this is an everyday look, too.


White lids, crease line.
Photo Source: Fan Pop

Her eyelids are white with brown eyeshadow to define the crease. Notice that she doesn't wear any blush on, just a little contouring. And see that flick on her eyes? She's into cateye eyeliner!



Katy Perry
Photo Source: US Magazine

Next is le Katy Perry. I love Katy's looks. She can anything and still look pretty. The photo above makes me think of a Marilyn Monroe look ( you know, it's about the brows and lips). It is like a pinup look and the simplicity of the makeup is complimented by the red lipstick. If you ask me, it's a very elegant look and can be worn as day makeup (without the fake lashes) or as a formal look.


Pop of colors!
Photo Source: Olive Coco Mag

I know I said that she can wear anything and still look pretty and I think this look proves it. Not many celebrities like to pop a vibrant color into their eye shadow but Katy isn't just any celebrity. She's a celebrity who's not afraid to step out of her comfort zone. She can totally rock this purple and green eyeshadow with a light pink lipstick!


Photo Source: Fan Pop
Minka Kelly
Photo Source: Fan Pop

It's Minka Kelly everyone. I love how her skin looks so natural. There's just this refreshing glow on her face like she's just had a wonderful day at the beach.


Everything subtle.
Photo Source: Beauty Style Watch

See her makeup? It looks very natural. Her makeup is mainly about the bronzed look and peachy lips. Her eye makeup is more of the brown scheme with smudged eyeliner for a smokey look.


Camilla Belle
Photo Source: Just Jared

Prada to Nada's Camilla Belle. Like Cara Delevingne, her look is about emphasizing her brows. I like her brows a lot and I love that she wears little makeup so her brows are still noticeable.


Dark brows.
Photo Source: HD Wallpapers

I like that she doesn't wear too much makeup on her eyes because I think that will overpower her look and darker eyeshadow for girls with thick brows is just too much.


What do you think? If you have some favorite celebrity makeup look, please share it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment