Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Essence's Get BIG! Lashes Vomlume Boost Waterproof Mascara.

Essence's Get BIG! Lashes Vomlume Boost Waterproof Mascara.
Php 189
I am a huge fan of mascaras but unfornunately for a student who doesn't earn anything at all, I have to save up money to buy things that I really want so even if I wanted a nice but expensive mascara, I can't get it. I have to find a substitute for it.

This Essence Mascara is perfect for thin or thick lashes because if you have thin lashes, this mascara gives it volume and makes it look thicker and longer. If you already have thick lashes, this is also good because it emphasizes them.


It is perfect for every occasion since it is waterproof. Whenever you feel sporty but wanted a little makeup on, this is the product to use since it doesn't smudge. Feel like crying? Let those tears fall without ruining your mascara!
The brush is perfect for adding volume to your lashes!

I think this is the cheapest waterproof mascara that I can find. And it is really waterproof so it lasts all day long . However, be very careful in washing the product away because it is really hard to remove. If you scratch too hard, some lashes may fall off. I recommend that you use makeup remover to wash it away.

Essence is a UK brand and is available at SM Makati.

No comments:

Post a Comment