Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Playlist


Hey girls! This is not about any makeup reviews but it's about music today. Most girls I know like to listen to music. I'd like to share with you some of my favorites. 

I don't really have that one genre of songs that I listen to, actually, I to a lot of music. I mean it when I said a lot. I even listen to songs covers. Anyway, I just like a song that has a unique tone or whatever. Hearing something new is way better than listening to just one genre not to mention it will be boring.

So yeah let's start with my playlist!




1. Royals by Lorde. I think I read somewhere that she is the first New Zealand singer that has a song that landed number 1 in United States. Anyway, listen to this song as it has a very calming tone and her voice is amazing!



2. Next To You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber. I know this is old but hey I am really in love with this song. I like the beat the lyrics and all. Chris Brown has always been one of my favorites!




3. Unconditioally by Katy Perry. I ended up listening to this all day because I am always on Youtube and this showed on Katy Perry's Vevo. This song is from her new album PRISM. I'm loving this song!



4. 22 by Taylor Swift. I love TayTay forever and I love every bits of her. This is just one of my favorites! I remember singing this when sister turned 22! Anyway I like the beat and it's so catchy so it's easy to memorize!



5. Little Things by One Direction. I know some of you might hate them but I don't care I like their music and Little Things just makes me feel like I'm beautiful no matter how I look. This is not the only song I like but this is the best I think because they help boost up the confidence of girls who think they are ugly and all when in fact they are not.



6. Wings by Little Mix. I love all their songs! It's not because I love Zayn and he's engage to Perrie. No, it wasn't that. Their songs are just amazing. And this is one is about not letting anyone take you down. Just be yourself and follow your dreams, it doesn't matter what they say (at least this is how I interpreted it).



7. Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. Honestly, I prefer the tame Miley but her being wild made her music much better. I am not a huge fan of her sitting naked on a ball but I survived.



8. Lego House by Ed Sheeran. The video is so weird. You know Ron from Harry Potter? He's in it. Weird video or not the music is so awesome. 



9. Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes. I am not a huge fan of Ariana Grande and I'm not a hater either. But yeah I like this song. She and Nathan do sound good together!



10. Vegas Skies by The Cab. This is an old song but I really like this. I like slow and romantic music like this one. I think this song is really sweet and very emotional I guess.


These are just ten of my favorite songs but they are the most played song in my iTunes. Sorry for not putting a Youtuber in this post but I promise that the next time I post something, I'll make sure to remember to post something about my favorite Youtubers.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment