Thursday, December 19, 2013

Facial Cleansers

I know that teens my age are also experiencing breakouts like I do. Breakouts have a tendency to lower one's self confidence. To prevent breakout, we must use facial cleansers that are appropriate for our skin type. Mine is really oily and I like to share what products I used that helped lessen my breakouts.

Let's start!

Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser.
Photo Source:  http://khoobsurati.com

1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. 
This is available in mostly all supermarkets (I bought mine in Landmark). It's an oil free cleanser so it helps skin to prevent excessive oil production but it still does moisturize the skin. This products works for me though I still experience breakouts. I use this twice a day, in the morning and before I go to sleep.

DON'T use it twice in one wash because it tends to peel the skin when you do. I tried washing my face with this twice in the morning thinking oil control will last longer but I was so wrong! I had to put makeup that day and my skin was peeling and it wasn't pretty. So yeah, don't overwash your face with this!

Price: Php 192.50
How to use: Squeeze a small amount (pea size) onto your wet palm and lather it up before rubbing on your face.  *Directly putting on your face may be too harsh so it's best to follow the direction :)


Dove Beauty Cream Bar.
Photo Source: Unilever

2. Dove Beauty Cream Bar. 
This is what I resolved to during my high school years. I have been using this ever since my acne breakouts but then stopped (because I used Neutrogena). It's actually a good product since it doesn't dry the skin. Although it doesn't help in oil control, it didn't break me out as much a Pond's did.

This is good for those who have sensitive and dry skin. I don't recommend this for people who like to stay matte for long hours because it doesn't mattify the skin.

Price: Php 50.00 (Estimated)
How to use: It's up to you, just don't apply the bar directly to your skin.


Tea Tree Oil soap.
Photo Source: Lass Cosmetics

3. Tea Tree Oil Soap.
Tea tree oil soap works well for me. It did help prevent breakouts and treat those huge zits although it doesn't help so much for keeping the oil on my face from showing. I bought mine from my dermatologist but then, I stopped going to the dermatologist so I stopped buying this too.

Price: Php 300 *Mine's from a dermatologist but I'm sure there are cheaper tea tree oil soaps out there.
How to use: Scrub your palm with the soap and lather it up. (This is how the doctor told me)


So yeah, these are the products that works and worked for me. They didn't really clear my skin but I noticed that I experience less breakouts from these cleansers. Anyway, if you happen to use any products that work for oily skin, please leave me a comment.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11437911/?claim=njx2as9ddty">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment