Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Who to Follow

Hey girls! First, I want to tell you that I am a huge fan of make up! I like their colors, their texture and other amazing stuff they have. As much as I love makeup, it is just now that I have the courage to put makeup on my face. As I don't have much experience or talent on makeup, I decided to watch makeup tutorials on Youtube so I can learn some techniques and all.

Here are some of my favorite Youtube makeup gurus!


Tanya Burr
Photo Source: Rachel's Pick

1. Tanya Burr. She is my favorite makeup guru ever! She's very cute and talkative like she's telling you first hand what to do. I love her so much! She is blessed with a lovely skin and her tutorials are very awesome. Most of her tutorials are celebrity inspired. Like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and many others. Oh, and she's British!



Here is a favorite from her Youtube Channel: Tanya Burr. The video above is a Lana Del Rey 60's make up tutorial. Try watching this, it's very much like Lana's makeup!


Michelle Phan
Photo Source: Michelle Phan's Twitter Account

2. Michelle Phan. Before you ask, no, she's not a Filipina. At first I thought she's a Filipina but when I searched for her, they said that she is from Boston and is an American citizen. Anyway, her contours are the best! She can actually make her face look like the shape of the celebrity she's doing a makeup tutorial of! 



So yeah this video is actually amazing because her nose looks like Miranda Kerr's. 
Follow her on her Youtube Channel: Michelle Phan 


Jackie Wyers
Photo Source:  O Blog de Lia

3. Jackie Wyers. I know she is very pretty! She kind of reminds of AnnaSophia Robb and Madelline Carroll. At a young age, I can say that she's very much experienced with makeup and I love her so much!



This is my favorite of her tutorials: A Cara Delevingne Makeup Tutorial. 
Youtube Channel: Jackie Wyers

So yeah, I know I posted just three of them. But I promise that I will update this post and add a couple more  gurus to watch for beginners!

No comments:

Post a Comment